How to find a local childminder

Parents looking for childminders= if you use the search facility within the blog for you local area you will be able to find info from local childminders

Childminders - if you email me at susiecm3@yahoo.co.uk with details of what you would like posted then I will place your details on the blog, please state your area so I can tag it for easier searching for parents, also ensure there is an email or other form of contact available for parents to access, feel free to provide details of your websites and I will include a link for parents.

IMPORTANT

It is the responsibility of the parents to check suitability of the childminders listed on this blog.

The website is up but still being updated, please feel free to check it out at local-childminder

Wednesday 2 March 2011

Leanne Conway, Wallsend, North Tyneside, NE28 8RE

About Me

I am an Ofsted registered childminder this means that I am closely monitored to ensure that I provide the best care possible for the children that I look after. In my most recent inspection I was graded as outstanding across all areas.

My Experience

I have been self employed as a registered childminder for four years as well as looking after my two little 'angels'! I live in the centre of Wallsend and I offer a safe, happy and friendly environment in which children can learn, develop and have FUN. I have an enclosed and safe back garden for outdoor play and a purpose built playroom, we visit different toddler groups and childminder drop-ins daily. Activities I provide include: Role play, Story-time & reading, baking, sensory play, treasure baskets, messy play, arts & crafts, painting & playdough, music & dancing, outdoor play and outings to exciting places.

My Qualifications

I have completed my level three qualification in Children's Care, Learning and Development and hold my Diploma in Home Based Childcare. I constantly update my knowledge by attending relevant training amongst many others I have attended are courses such as First aid, Safeguarding children, Food safety, Communicating with babies & children, Fire safety,BSL, CHOMP.

My Availability

Full-time vacancy from September 2011

My Fees

My opening hours are Monday- Friday 8.00-17.00( other hours by negotiation). Fees from £3.80 per hour.

Contact me
Leanne 0191 2951169

No comments:

Post a Comment